Looking for a scholarship which offers you not just a job in future, but a meaningful footstep in the business world?
The Executive Development Scholarship (EDS) by SPRING could be your choice.
If you are dynamic and keen to join leading local enterprises/SMEs to shape their success story, interested in enterprise development career in SPRING, or be an entrepreneur down the road, YOU might be the one we are looking for!
With multiple career paths to look forward to, our local scholarship opportunity offers you exciting and fulfilling careers in high-growth local enterprises or in SPRING. Through our EDS, we bring aspiring and enterprising individuals, a step closer to unleash your potential as a future business leader.
- Up to four years of full tuition and compulsory fees *
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual book allowance
- Hostel fee subsidy
- Computer allowance
- Approved sponsorship for overseas exchange programme
- Internship opportunities
* Fifth year of sponsorship for selected Double Degree programmes will be approved on a case-by-case basis
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Good University or Polytechnic, GCE 'O'/'A' Levels and International Baccalaureate (IB) results
- Active participation in co-curricular activities (CCAs), holding leadership positions
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates strong interest in entrepreneurship and keen passion for Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) development
Course of Study
Undergraduate courses in National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), except Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
Two years bond regardless of number of years of sponsored study.
Initiated in 2011, the SME-SPRING Joint EDS is a scholarship offered jointly by SPRING and high growth local enterprises, with the objective to attract talents, who aspire to be future business leaders to join the industry.
You should demonstrate keen interest in business development and new concept creation, and with strong willingness and passion to work with entrepreneurs/SMEs on critical local/overseas projects.
You get the chance to experience first-hand private sector exposure and play a role in different aspects of SME’s operations and growth plans.
The eligibility criteria and sponsorship coverage of the SME-SPRING Joint EDS is similar to the SPRING EDS (Local) Scholarship, stated above.
However, scholars will receive the development opportunities and employment terms specific to each local enterprise.
Scholars under the joint scholarship will be bonded to the participating local enterprise for a period of 2 years, regardless of the number of years of sponsored studies.
The participating companies who have offered the SME-SPRING Joint EDS were, RE&S Enterprises Pte Ltd, Select Group Ltd, Sakae Holdings Ltd and Charles & Keith.
Moving ahead, more participating companies across several sectors will be onboard.
to submit your application.
for FAQs on EDS (Local).
Find out more on EDS development opportunities and hear what our scholars say