The EntrePass is for non-Singaporean entrepreneurs who are ready to start and operate a business in Singapore.
All applicants must fulfil these requirements :
- Company must be registered as a Private Limited Company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority - Singapore’s national regulator of businesses and public accountants.
- Applicant to hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
- Company to have at least $50,000 paid-up-capital. A bank statement, from the Singapore-based company bank account, of at least $50,000 is required for verification.
- Company must not be registered for more than six months at the point of application.
- The business must not be illegal.
- Examples of businesses that will not be considered for the EntrePass include :
- Coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts
- Bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges
- Foot reflexology, massage parlours
- Acupuncture, traditional chinese medicine, herbal dispensing
- Employment agencies, geomancy
An administrative fee will be charged for each EntrePass application. Please visit MOM Website for detailed application procedure and documents requirements.
Note : Before you apply, click here to find out more about the Renewal Criteria.
For more information, please contact :
Ministry of Manpower
Tel : +65 6438 5122
Website : www.mom.gov.sg